RACJ license number: 415 813
- The Montreal Canadiens Children's Foundation, hereafter called the « Foundation », is selling 20,000 tickets at a cost of $20 each. The tickets are numbered 00 001 to 20 000. Each ticket gives the holder the chance to win only one of the six (6) major prizes described herein, which have a total value of $20,270. Each ticket also gives the holder the chance to win one of the three hundred and ten (310) instant prizes described herein, which have a total value of $20,592. The tickets are available at www.fondation.canadiens.com, at the Bell Centre, as well as some other authorized locations.
- Eligibility: The lottery is open exclusively to residents of Quebec, 18 years of age and older. Employees and members of the board of directors of the Foundation are not eligible to enter this lottery.
- Tickets will be on sale starting January 14, 2012 at 5:30 p.m. Daylight Saving Time.
- The sale of tickets will end on Wednesday, June 13th 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Daylight Saving Time.
- Tickets are non-refundable. The lottery ticket is not tax deductible.
- Only official tickets will be accepted. Photocopies or manual reproductions will not be accepted.
- All coupons become the property of the Foundation.
- The draw for the First Prize will take place on Wednesday, June 13th 2012, at 2:00 p.m. Daylight Saving Time at the Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec.
The First Prize, valued at $9,270, including taxes, includes:
A pair of Montreal Canadiens red rickets to all preseason and regular season games next season at the Bell Centre, taxes included. The winner will not have the option to renew the tickets for playoffs or for the following season. All rights of the tickets return to the Montreal Canadiens Children's Foundation.
- To claim an Instant Prize, the winner must send the Instant Prize portion of their ticket to the Foundation before June 29th 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Winners must specify the name and postal address of the person who will receive the prize.
- The First Prize winner will be advised by telephone or registered mail in the 48 hours following the date of the draw. The winner must accept the prize as it is described in the draw rules.
- The draw of the remaining 5 prizes will take place immediately following the First Prize draw at the Bell Centre. Coupons will be drawn at random in the following order:
- 1 coupon drawn for a $5,000 prize
- 1 coupon drawn for a $3,000 prize
- 3 coupons drawn for $1,000 prizes
- The Foundation will contact the winners within seven (7) days following the date of the draw. Should the draw organizers be unable to reach winning ticket holders, the latter will have until June 29th 2012 to claim their prize. Should the winners fail to meet this deadline, they will be deemed to have renounced their prize. The winners will receive their prize following the draw.
- Winners of prizes of $1,000 and above must sign a waiver form, confirming that they have conformed to official contest rules and that they accept the prize as awarded, without substitution, and that he/she releases the Foundation, its partners, officers, management and representatives from any and all liability pertaining to losses, damages, claims, requests, lawsuits, legal processes, fees, costs and any other obligation whatsoever, sustained, incurred or entered into by the winner or any other person, with respect to the drawing or the prize. Winners must return the signed waiver form within 30 days following its receipt.
- In all instances where a prize is claimed, the Foundation will award the prize exclusively to the person whose name appears on the draw ticket or to a person designated by the latter, in writing.
- All winners must accept to have their name, picture, image, voice or declaration used for promotional purposes by the Foundation or its partners, without any expectation of remuneration.
- All winners will be announced on the www.fondation.canadiens.com website as of June 26th 2012, at 12:00 p.m.
- Prize details are draw rules are available on the www.fondation.canadiens.com website and at the Foundation's head office.
- The present lottery is subject to all municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations. All rights and taxes have been paid.
- Requests for a copy of the draw rules, along with a self-addressed postage-paid envelope, may be sent to:
Montreal Canadiens Children's Foundation
LOTRICOLORE - request for a copy of official draw rules
1275 St-Antoine West
Montréal (Québec) H3C 5L2